Annapurna trek: Top 5 trekking Attractions
Trekking in Annapurna region offers the best trekking sites in the world. More than thousands of trekkers and adventure lovers from all around the world experience the trekking in the Annapurna region. Mt. Annapurna is the tenth highest mountain in the world and trekking in this region provides the best panoramic views of snow capped mountains like nowhere else. Amongst all the trekking sites, here are the top 5 trekking attraction in the Annapurna region.
- Annapurna circuit trek: Better known as trekking paradise, it gives you an opportunity to encircle the Annapurna Mountain via passing thor0ngla pass (highest passes in the world). Trekking through the deepest gorge in Kaligandaki valley is yet another major attraction of this trek.
- Annapurna base camp trek: Trekking through picturesque valleys, dense forests, embracing the warm welcome of local inhabitants surrounded by the snow –capped mountains; Annapurna base camp trek is undoubtedly the premier trekking destination in the Annapurna region of Nepal.
- Ghorepani Poonhill trek: Comparatively short and easy trek in Annapurna region, this ghorepani Poonhill trek offers the best sunrise views over the Himalayas like Annapurna Himalayan range, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri and other smaller peaks.
- Annapurna Royal Syaglung trek: The royal syaglung trek is best option for those who have limited time in Nepal and also for those who want to experience the beauty of Annapurna region without attempting the strenuous Annapurna circuit and base camp treks.
- Kaligandaki Valley Trek: The visit to pilgrimage site muktinath and unique landscapes in jomsom village through the Kaligandaki valley brings the best of trekking in Annapurna region of Nepal.
Annapurna trek offers the best of trekking in Nepal. Join in any of top 5 trekking sites organized by BUNA treks to make your trekking in Annapurna region a real adventure.