Top 5 experiences in Nepal
Nepal is the top holiday destination in Asia. Among all the travelers visiting Nepal, it is one of the most popular reviews. There are eight of the top ten highest snow capped mountains of the world including the highest Mt. Everest standing tall at an altitude of 8848 meters. Nepal is really blessed with the natural grandeur and it has lot to offer for the tourists looking to perceive those beauties with their real eyes.
Here are the top 5 experiences in Nepal that you should look out for:
- Everest base camp trek: The most popular and the golden opportunity to be at the base camp of highest mountain of the world. Trekking through the Sherpa villages, rhododendron forests surrounded by the stunning mountain views, completing Everest base camp trek can br considered as an accomplishment in itself.
- Annapurna circuit trek: It is another popular trekking site in Nepal after Everest base camp. The stunning scenery, traveling through forests, small villages, witnessing the flora and fauna, trekking through Thorungla pass (highest pass of the world); Annapurna circuit trek can be defined as true trekking paradise.
- Ghorepani Poonhill trek: Comparatively short and easy trek in Annapurna region, this ghorepani Poonhill trek offers the best sunrise views over the Himalayas like Annapurna Himalayan range, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri and other smaller peaks.
- Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour: Get the best glimpses of Nepal tours by embarking in the Katmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan tour that would Visit to the three main cities Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara which is the perfect combination of cultural sightseeing, wilderness activity and natural sightseeing respectively.
- Adventurous activities like rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding etc.: Immerse in the thrill and adventurous activities like white water rafting, bungee jumping and paragliding. It will surely turn your holiday into ultimate adventure.
Get these top experiences with BUNA treks. Let us offer you the best of trekking, tours and other holidays in Nepal.