Price From : $1399 per person (in hotels twin sharing room) per pax Duration : 13 Nights 14 Days
Annapurna Royal Syaglung Trek
Trek in Nepal following the Royal steps and behold the pleasure of short trekking in the popular Annapurna region. Prince Charles had trekked in this region with his team and from then it is named as Royal trek or royal syaglung trekking. Explore in the Annapurna region witnessing the variety of mixed culture and tradition along the scenic view of terrace fields, valleys, lakes and Himalayas. This trip is combined with rafting at the trisuli river and enjoying full day at Chitwan for jungle safari and other cultural activites.
Royal trekking is initiated from beautiful Pokhara city followed by trekking towards Kaungaon and Baun gaon. Surrounded by Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Fishtail the entire journey can be defined as three words: short, easy and picturesque. After reaching the begnas lake we will drive back to Pokhara. The very next day we head towards Trisuli river to feel the thrill and adventure of white water rafting. The excitement of this trip just doesn’t ends here. Finally we will drive to Chitwan National Park for Jungle activites like Elephant ride safari, jungle walk and more. Taking the memories from Himalayas to rivers and jungles, we will drive back to Kathmandu.
The royal syaglung trek is best option for those who have limited time in Nepal and also for those who want to experience the beauty of Annapurna region without attempting the strenuous Annapurna circuit and base camp treks. Join our “Annapurna royal syaglung trekking” professionally organized by “BUNA treks” and get to know what the real trekking, adventure and wilderness is all about.
- Airport pick ups & drops and hotel transfer as per itinerary by private vehicle
- Accomodation in hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara and in local lodges during trekking
- Three times meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- Kathmandu to Pokhara transfer in private vehicle
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transfer by tourist vehicle
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder trekking guide and porter as per necessity including their food, accommodation, salary, transportation, insurance, equipment, medicine, etc.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System.)
- All government taxes and office service charges
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal Expenses (phone call, battery recharge, laundry, bottled or boiled water, personal trekking equipment).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu
A day in Kathmandu with half day sight seeing tour.
Day 03: Pokhara
Fly to Pokhara 860m and begin trek to Kaungaon 1,200m.
Day 04: Bahun Gaon
Trek to Bahun Gaon 1,340m 4-5 hrs.
Day 05: Syaglung
Trek to Syaglung 1,430m 5-6 hrs.
Day 06: Begnas
Trek to Begnas & drive to Pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara & Trisuli River
Drive to Trisuli River and commence Rafting.
Day 08: Trisuli River
Full day Rafting.
Day 09: Chitwan
Drive to Chitwan National Park.
Day 10: Chitwan
Full day Jungle Activities.
Day 11: Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu 180 km. 5 hrs journey
Day 12: Kathmandu
Transfer to Airport for International departure.