Duration : 25 Days
Everest Panorama Trek
Everest panorama trek or Everest view trek exhibits the best of Everest region and its scenery in the short period of 10 days. It can be ideal option for those who are unable to embark for adventurous Everest base camp trek. You would certainly be delighted by the spectacular panoramic views of mega Himalayas. This Everest region takes you to the famous Tengboche, visit the ancient Tengboche monastery and get the chance to meet the Rimpoche. It is an absolute opportunity to explore the Tibetan culture, tradition and Buddhism religion.
Many explorers from all around the world experience the Everest panorama trek for religious and recreational purpose. Along with the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest, the panoramic views of Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku and Amadablam will captivate you in their natural beauty. This Everest Panorama trek initiates after taking the half an hour flight to Lukla and trekking further towards Phakding and famous Namche Bazaar. We will be having great time at Sherpa Museum and move ahead towards Tengboche. You will get to know how the Sherpas and Himalayan people live their daily life and also know about their culture and tradition by visiting beautiful monasteries. Then after we will be trekking down towards Jorsale, back to Lukla and board a flight to return Kathmandu.
It is the short and easy trek in the Everest region. Regardless the age and physical fitness any person would definitely embark in for this short and sweet trek that exhibits the spectacular views of snow capped Himalayan ranges along the exploration of local communities, their culture and lifestyle.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All your standardMeals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Porter if needed.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu – Lukla
- Kathmandu & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla airport for Group and crews.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment (See the trekking equipment page).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,338 m.)
Kathmandu (1,338 m/4,390.) Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Kathmandu – Lukla (2,800 m.) Phakding (2,652 m.) 3 hrs
Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440 m.) 5 – 6 hrs
Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
Namche Bazzar – Tengboche (3860m.) 5-6 hrs
Tengboche – Khumjung – Namche Bazzar – Jorsale (2,740 m.) 5 – 6 hrs
Jorsale- Lukla: 3 – 4 hrs
Fly back to Kathmandu