Duration : 17 Days
Everest Panorama Trek
Everest panorama trek or Everest view trek exhibits the best of Everest region and its scenery in the short period of 10 days. It can be ideal option for those who are unable to embark for adventurous Everest base camp trek. You would certainly be delighted by the spectacular panoramic views of mega Himalayas. This Everest region takes you to the famous Tengboche, visit the ancient Tengboche monastery and get the chance to meet the Rimpoche. It is an absolute opportunity to explore the Tibetan culture, tradition and Buddhism religion.
Many explorers from all around the world experience the Everest panorama trek for religious and recreational purpose. Along with the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest, the panoramic views of Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku and Amadablam will captivate you in their natural beauty. This Everest Panorama trek initiates after taking the half an hour flight to Lukla and trekking further towards Phakding and famous Namche Bazaar. We will be having great time at Sherpa Museum and move ahead towards Tengboche. You will get to know how the Sherpas and Himalayan people live their daily life and also know about their culture and tradition by visiting beautiful monasteries. Then after we will be trekking down towards Jorsale, back to Lukla and board a flight to return Kathmandu.
It is the short and easy trek in the Everest region. Regardless the age and physical fitness any person would definitely embark in for this short and sweet trek that exhibits the spectacular views of snow capped Himalayan ranges along the exploration of local communities, their culture and lifestyle.Other marvellous trekking in Everest region includes Everest Base Camp trek, Gokyo Lakes trek, Everest High Passes trek and so on.
Everest Panorama Trek Map:
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle
- 3-star standard hotel in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- Guided day city tour, per itinerary
- Applicable entrance fees in Kathmandu city tour
- Welcome and farewell dinner with our best hospitality
- Government license holder English speaking trekking guide & porter
- TIMS certificate and Sagarmatha National Park Permit.
- Domestic flight(Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) round airfare
- Tea house lodge & hotel accommodation based on two on shared double/twin room , per itinerary
- Duffel bag, sleeping bag, trekking pole for use on the trek
- Buna Company printed t-shirt, trekking map
- Full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) basis whilst on trek
- Nepal Visa
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and Evacuation Insurance
- International flight
- Drinks (alcohol & non-alcohol), snack, chocolate bar etc.
- Domestic airport tax
- Bucket hot shower
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,338 m.)
Kathmandu (1,338 m/4,390.) Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla (2,800 m.) and Trek to Phakding (2,652 m.) 3 hrs
Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440 m.) Trek 5 – 6 hrs
Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
Namche Bazzar – Tengboche (3860m.) Trek 5-6 hrs
Tengboche – Monjo (2,860 m.) Trek 6 hrs
Monjo – Lukla Trek 4 hrs
Fly back to Kathmandu