Duration : 10 Days
Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal trek offers the abundance beauty around the Kathmandu valley; the perfect holiday destination with family. It is the short and easy trek full of natural beauty and elegance. Along the scenic beauty of picturesque green valleys, Ganesh himal trek captivates you with the beautiful views of snow-capped mountains such as Langtang, Annapurna range, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal of course.
Ganesh himal trek is embarked after few hours’ drive to Betrawati from Kathmandu. We will be trekking along the villages of Gonga, Kispang, Rupchet and Sing la pass. The spectacular views of snow capped mountain ranges can be seen from the Sing la pass view point. This ganesh himal trek is also an opportunity to explore the culture, tradition and religion of local inhabitants. The wow view of Paldor peak can be seen through the Jaisali pond. Experiencing the trekking adventure for couple of days, we head towards Syabrubesi. The visit to monasteries Gumbas at Gatlang resembles the Buddhist religion and tradition over there. Our delightful Ganesh Himal trek finally concludes after driving back to Kathmandu.
Being the short and easy trek near the Kathmandu valley, Ganesh himal trek is recommended to experience with whole family and create the family memories in your holiday in Nepal with BUNA treks and expeditions.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide, his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Porter if needed.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.